Thursday 27 March 2014

Quick Update

Hello everyone,

It will be a short one, but a brief update is better than no update (that and my mother has been updating faster than I have... sorry team)!

So since Sunday evening:
Shannon and I went to the Fertility clinic and I essentially said I need more information to make an informed decisions. I am now waiting for the oncologist to call the fertility clinic back to answer some questions.
Green Goddess Breakfast Sandwiches!
 Monday afternoon they called me to go for a CT scan on Tuesday. CT scans are far more pleasant than MRI's and my reaction to the contrast was much more mild.
Scallops for lunch with Amanda!
 Wednesday was spent on oral hygiene then hanging out with my buddy Amanda. We also received a call from the Mayo clinic! We are scheduled in to go next week!

Today has been spent organizing the collection of all of my medical imaging and records. Tomorrow Steve and I go to the cancer clinic to meet the oncologist and hopefully receive the interpretation of my last CT scan. Have a great day!

writing thank you cards... I love me some sealing wax!
Till next time!
Left foot'n & Right foot'n
Steve & Alyssa

1 comment:

  1. Will be thinking about you tomorrow. See you after your appt.

    ReplyDelete