Tuesday 29 April 2014

Bone Biopsy Complete

Hello everyone!

A huge thanks again to everyone for their support and love. Just a quick update that the bone biopsy went well today! I have spent almost the entire day resting but wanted to let everyone know that we are doing really well and the procedure was far less uncomfortable than predicted! We had great treatment from all staff involved and I've never been so excited about a piece of toast before! I will update more in the near future but for now I'm trying to catch up on my fluid intake!

Regards,

Steve & Alyssa

4 comments:

  1. And Now we wait for Results. Praying for good results - know we will not hear for at least 2 or 3 days and maybe a week. You two are troopers. It was a long day and could see how tired you were when it was all done.
    Left foot. Right foot.
    Love Dad and Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear the procedure went well. Still keeping you in our prayers.

    Philip and Jennifer Links

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you tonnes girl. Rest up. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete