Saturday 19 April 2014

Josh - the super nephew!

Hello everyone!

We have no medical updates today but I do have a great post to share with everyone!

My nephew Josh upon finding out that I was going to lose my hair asked if he could also shave his head. So yesterday at Easter dinner we had a Josh shearing J
Here are some pictures to enjoy of shaving Josh’ s head. We stopped to take a picture of his Mohawk but decided to leave it for a few days J


The first buzz is always the worst buzz!


Wine and clippers, a dangerous combination. Good thing I was drinking tea!

Even Ellie came to watch!

Phew! Shannon is still smiling! 
Unlike horses I can stand directly in front of Josh without fear of getting kicked :)

Josh earning his keep holding the hair gel.


yah! Baldie buddies!!!

I was trying to get a side profile of Josh's mohawk, clearly that didnt work!
The shearing was followed by an intense game of dominoes

Dad, Steve, Nate, Grant, Josh and Heather


a better view of his new do!

Selfie attempt #1

Selfie attempt #2!

Thanks agian to Josh for being such a great nephew and shaving his head to support me! You look awesome buddy!





3 comments:

  1. Awesome!
    (Marla)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do have an awesome nephew, actually you have 2.
    Brendon (daycare Daddy)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Not many kids would do that! How kind and sweet!
    Aunty Carol

    ReplyDelete